OH, what a year!
This has been a massive life-changing year for me – 2012!
It has been a wonderful and productive year for myself. I’ve done quite a number of stuffs, where I’m going to summarize some of the important ones at the below:-
1. Upgraded as “Pappah” to my baby daughter born at end of 2011
2. First time travel to China (Guangzhou, Donguan, Shenzhen) together with a group of property investors
3. Bought property together with SIC Members using Group Purchase Strategy
4. Changing a new theme for my blog at www.jefferylam.com
5. Bought my 1st iPad (version 3)
6. Took a compact course on Public Speaking
7. Dealing with some mentor and guru from US, time difference of +13 or +15 hours from Malaysia
8. Put in more efforts and committed to provide better communication through emails
9. Committed to update more often of my blog (text version)
10. Started video blogging, but still not fully utilized and implemented
10. Upgraded my internet connection from Streamyx to Unifi
11. My first younger sister get married
12. Lost a property negotiator friend, Tang Yong Ching! Be extra careful when doing property viewing
1. Co-partner with Smart Investor Club in organizing property seminars and group purchase activities
2. Became “public” in Malaysia society, through newspaper advertisement and public speaking
3. Got a new title on my business card – “Property Investment Coach”
4. Get to know lots of experts from the property related industry
5. Use my voice to deliver the positive messages to the world
6. Travel to give talk at KL, Penang, Johor and Pahang
7. Learn how to become a property developer
8. Speak to 70+ property agents at PropertyGuru office at Bangsar South
9. Witnessing lots of good deals in property investment
10. Got to know some developer and property agency friends from China for future collaborations
This year, I have a whole new perspective into Property Investment.
Before this, still kind of skeptical and those wait and see attitude.
Now I have opened my mind!
The moment you opened your mind, wonders happen!
Great stuffs started to flow in…..
Business, opportunities, properties, friends, monies and etc.
I have started a new chapter in my life, and all these might not happen without your encouragement and participation.
Now, we have come to the end of year 2012. I hope each of you have achieved your targets. If not, write it down again, and find ways to make things happen.
Early next year 2013, more exciting plans are going to roll out.
I will announce to you accordingly.
Make sure you come back to this blog or simply subscribe to my Free Email Updates to get email notifications.
28 Dec 2012 (Friday)